- [Instructor] Well, that's it for this course…and you may be wondering where to go from here.…I mentioned earlier in the course…that I'd show you some resources…for working with user interfaces and for security.…So let's go over those now.…So here on the website, I actually have…iOS 10 app development.…I've searched for that, and I want to…point out a few courses that are specific…to going into more detail in what…we've covered in this course.…There is a series called iOS 10 App Development Essentials,…and it's a six part series…and there are a few of them that are…of particular note to you.…
If you're interested in doing more user interface design,…part two is about designing a user interface.…Part three goes into intermediate UI design,…and then part five goes into working with views,…especially working with table views.…If you're interested in distributing the application…to the app store, there's a whole…course on that in part six.…If you want more details about the…swift programming language,…I recommend Apple's documentation which you can find…
In this course, join Todd Perkins as he takes you through how to create cross-platform apps using Swift. This course is one of three related courses designed to help you discover the similarities and differences that exist between the platforms used by three main devices: an Android phone, an iPhone, and a Windows phone. These courses use the same assets to create the same note-taking app so that you can identify and experience the complementary and contrasting development steps.
- Downloading Xcode
- Configuring preferences in Xcode
- Building the app interface
- Connecting interface elements to code
- Writing app logic
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Note-Taking App for Androidwith David Gassner2h 38m Intermediate
Converting iOS 9 Apps into Apple TV Appswith Yohann Taieb2h 2m Intermediate
1. Project Overview
A demo of the finished app1m 19s
2. Understanding iOS Specifics
3. Get Started
4. Create the Table and a Data Source
5. Edit and Save Data
6. Work with Multiple View Controllers
Next steps2m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.