Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Programming for Non-Programmers with iOS 10 and Swift.
- [Instructor] Well, you've reached the end of the road…for this course and you may be wondering…where to go from here.…Now I say, the first question to ask yourself is,…do you want to get more into programming?…Has this whet your appetite and are you…ready to become an iOS developer?…Maybe you are ready to become a programmer,…but you're not necessarily interested in iOS.…I recommend in that case going to the library…and looking up other programming courses.…If you are interested in iOS I'm showing the search…results here for iOS 10.…
Now if you look here, there are a handful…of courses at the time of this recording,…but by the time you're watching this course…there will be plenty more courses to choose from.…You also want to make sure that when you're…watching a course that it applies to Swift 3 and iOS 10.…There's also the become an iOS developer learning path.…So if I'm searching for iOS 10 and I filter…by learning paths, then I'm going to see…Become an iOS App Developer.…Here you'll find a big list of courses…
- Installing Xcode
- Creating an Xcode project
- Configuring the iOS Simulator
- Understanding variables
- Connecting visual objects to variables
- Understanding methods
- Connecting a button to a method
- Using conditional statements
- Setting up the user interface (UI)
- Building a complete iOS app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up Your Coding Environment
Create an Xcode project4m 19s
2. Programming Building Blocks: Variables
3. Programming Building Blocks: Methods
4. Programming Building Blocks: Conditional Statements
5. Plan and Prepare the App
6. Build a Full Application
Next steps3m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.