Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iOS 9 App Development with Swift 2 Essential Training.
- Well, that's it for this course.…You may be wondering at this point,…where to go from here.…If you're specifically interested in iOS App Development,…you can head over to the library…and there are some courses for you to check out.…This first one listed here, is a little bit of a trick.…It says iOS App Development Essential Training.…This is actually done with Objective-C.…If you want to learn Objective-C,…or see how app development works with Objective-C,…then you can go to this course.…
Just keep in mind that it's a different language.…It's using iOS 7 SDK and Xcode 5,…so there are some things that…you're going to have to change,…because you're looking at a different interface…on your computer if you're using Xcode 7.…There's courses on iOS Game Development.…You have Developing for iCloud,…for Apple Watch, Programming for Non-Programmers;…plenty of courses that you can find here,…in developing for iOS.…I've also looked up Swift tutorials.…
We have The Basics of Swift 2;…Swift 2 Essential Training.…The Game Development Course uses Swift 2.…
Interested in developing for Apple Watch or Apple TV? Get a sneak peek in Chapter 9. The course wraps up with a look at the submission process for the App Store.
- Installing Xcode and the iOS SDK
- Creating a simple iOS app
- Creating a basic interaction with a button
- Choosing an object as a first responder
- Creating a user interface with Interface Builder and Auto Layout
- Working with sliders and progress bars
- Creating views to show images and web pages
- Developing responsive layouts with size classes
- Understanding the iOS architecture
- Loading data in table views
- Transitioning between views
- Developing for the iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV
- Submitting apps to the App Store
Skill Level Beginner
Building a Note-Taking App for iOS 9 with Swiftwith Todd Perkins1h 20m Intermediate
1. Prepare to Develop an iOS App
2. Core Skills
3. Basic iOS UI
4. More UI Objects
5. Size Classes
6. iOS Application Architecture
7. Table Views
8. Multiple-View Applications
9. iPad, Watch, and Apple TV Development
10. Finish and Submit to the App Store
Next steps2m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.