Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Implementing In-App Purchases in iOS with Swift.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for watching…Implementing In-App Purchases in iOS with Swift.…You got to learn more about exactly…what it takes to implement these features…into your own app.…I recommend you review Apple's documentation…at developer.apple.com,…in particular, the In-App Purchase Guide,…as well as the Receipt Verification Guide.…I hope you enjoyed this course…as I enjoyed putting it together for you.…If you create anything using what you just learned,…let me know.…
I'm @rawn_b on Twitter.…Also, you can find me on Linkedin.…And that completes our course.…Until next time.…
First, learn what you can legitimately offer for sale in the App Store. Apple's guidelines restrict the sale of certain products, including real-world goods. Next, learn how to configure new products for sale with iTunes Connect and retrieve the product information in your app. Ron then shows how to request and process payments, and deliver the user's purchases to their iOS device. There are separate chapters for working with subscriptions and restoring purchased content when users have to reinstall the app—a smart strategy for keeping your app rating high.
- What you can and can't sell in the App Store
- Creating products in iTunes Connect
- Retrieving product information
- Requesting payments in your app
- Processing App Store transactions
- Delivering products to your app
- Working with subscriptions
- Restoring purchased content