Join Scott Gardner for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Swift 3 Essential Training: The Basics.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files you can follow along with the exact same files I'm working with on screen. The exercise files have been organized into chapters, and within each chapter there are exercise files for each video. There is both a start and finish state, so you can open the start file and follow along, and when you're done, you can open the finish file to compare your work with the finished version that you see on screen at the end of each video. Now let's get started.
Learn how to write code, understand Swift's key concepts and best practices, and strengthen your programming problem-solving skills. Instructor Scott Gardner teaches the fundamentals, so you'll be prepared to develop applications for iOS, macOS, and other platforms. Completing this course will enable you to not only write first-class code, but to think like a Swift developer.
- Creating playgrounds
- Defining variables and constants
- Working with characters and strings
- Working with collections and groups
- Using operators and defining custom operators
- Controlling program flow
- Defining functions and closures
- Working with classes, structures, and enumerations
- Adopting protocols
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Variables and Constants
3. Characters and Strings
4. Collections and Tuples
6. Control Flow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.