Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of AVFoundation Essentials for iOS with Swift.
- View Offline
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. You can see that there is a beginning state for each X Code project that I used. There is also a folder for the project in it's finished state for each chapter as well. Or, if you like you can follow along with your own projects. If your viewing this course on a mobile device or a set top device, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I used the files.
- Concurrent programming with AVFoundation
- Recording audio with AVAudioRecorder
- Playing audio with AVAudioPlayer
- Recording movies with AVCaptureSession
- Adding overlays and text to videos
- Exporting video