- [Instructor] For our last challenge…I have the most challenging challenge of all.…That is to make the multiply button work.…Here are some tips for doing the challenge.…The first thing I want you to think about…is you want to make the multiplication button work…by using the asterisk operator.…by using the asterisk operator.…Now when I say the asterisk operator…I'm saying that asterisk means multiply,…I'm saying that asterisk means multiply,…in the same way that the plus operator means to add…and the minus operator means to subtract.…
For the hardcore mode of this challenge,…stop the movie right now and jump right in and get started.…For those of you who want a little bit more guidance…on how to pull off the challenge, here we go.…First, connect the multiplication button to your code.…Then, add multiplication mode to your modes enum…just like there's the addition mode and subtraction mode,…you're going to need to add the multiplication mode.…Next, change the mode to multiplication…when the multiplication button is pressed.…
- Installing Xcode
- Creating an Xcode project
- Configuring the iOS Simulator
- Understanding variables
- Connecting visual objects to variables
- Understanding methods
- Connecting a button to a method
- Using conditional statements
- Setting up the user interface (UI)
- Building a complete iOS app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Up Your Coding Environment
Create an Xcode project4m 19s
2. Programming Building Blocks: Variables
3. Programming Building Blocks: Methods
4. Programming Building Blocks: Conditional Statements
5. Plan and Prepare the App
6. Build a Full Application
Next steps3m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.