Learn how to add web links to a page. Add navigation links to the next and previous page or any page in the playground.
- [Instructor] You formatted the first page…of the menu board, which has pizzas on it.…In MenuBoard, we have not one but two pages,…the second with the desserts.…How does the user get to the desserts from the live view?…There's a special markup for that…and other kinds of links.…Go back to Raw Markup.…I'd like a button that sends me to the desserts menu.…Here's where we use a link.…A link markup starts like a single line markup.…Slide down to the bottom of the code.…
Add single line markup.…A navigation link is two square brackets…and two round brackets.…In the square brackets, you put the label…you want to display.…For example, Desserts Menu.…In the round brackets, you add the link location.…We use a special location called @next,…which takes us to the next page.…Change to Rendered Markup.…
Head to the bottom of the page.…You'll see the blue link,…click it, and you move to the Desserts page.…Go back to Raw Markup.…Add the following to the top of the page:…//:#, so we get a title, Desserts Menu,…//: The menu is not just for pizza…
- Comparing iPad and Xcode playgrounds
- Creating and testing Swift classes and code in iPad and Xcode playgrounds
- Prototyping code
- Debugging and testing with Quick Look live views
- Using markup to interactively document code and create educational lessons
- Compiling code into playground books
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Playgrounds
2. Xcode Playgrounds
3. iPad Playgrounds
4. Markup and Playgrounds
5. Playground Books
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.