In this video, learn what you need to follow along in this course, step by step, such as your system requirements, the browser used in this course, and what version of SurveyMonkey will be used.
- [Narrator] Well, here's what you need to follow along with me in this course. Firstly, I'll be working with the free version of SurveyMonkey. To follow along with me step-by-step, you'll need to create at least a basic free account at SurveyMonkey.com. While SurveyMonkey supports a variety of browsers, I'll be using it with Safari on a Mac computer. But because it's Cloud-based, you can follow along with me using Chrome on a Mac or Windows PC using Firefox, Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, and even the Edge browser on a Windows PC.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results