Learn how to get up and running with SurveyMonkey, and start creating and managing surveys on this popular platform.
- [David] Hi, and welcome to this course on SurveyMonkey, I'm David Rivers. SurveyMonkey is, in all likelihood, the best known and most popular online survey software around. It can be used for free and offers additional tools that can be paid for. Now, in this course, we'll begin by exploring what SurveyMonkey really is, how it's being used, and how it can help a business. Then, we'll move into building your first survey in SurveyMonkey using a variety of different question types and design options.
We'll explore various methods for collecting results, and finish things off exploring ways to analyze those results using a variety of SurveyMonkey tools. So, what exactly do you need to follow along with me in this course? We'll explore that next.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.