In this video, you will know how to go back to the survey summary to view high level results, and then move to the 'analyze results' section to review question summaries individually.
- [Instructor] After you've collected…all the responses you're going to collect for your survey,…perhaps you've closed up the collectors…as we did in the previous movie,…you're ready now to move on to the last phase,…which is it to analyze your results,…that's what we're going to do in this movie.…One option is just to simply click summary…over here on the left hand side.…We can get a summary of our survey at any point,…it doesn't have to be closed.…You're going to see some information here,…for example, the total number of responses,…the status is closed up because we closed…each of the collectors in the previous movie.…
Over here you'll also see the title of the survey,…the number of questions and pages, et cetera.…Little further down, you'll see the dates…that you received your responses…and how many responses came through the various collectors.…That's just the summary, and like I said,…you can look at this at any time during your survey,…not just after it's closed.…To analyze results, you can click the button…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.