In this video, you will know how to view and analyze results from individual surveys by moving from one respondent to another, including scores, collector used, date and time survey was taken, time spent on the survey, and IP address from where the surve
- [Narrator] While the Question Summaries tab…we discussed in the previous movie does give us…a nice consolidated view of our various questions…in our survey in both graphical and data format by default,…you may, on occasion, want to view individual results.…Maybe not just view them, but even edit them.…And you can, just by moving over a little bit to the right…here and clicking the tab titled Individual Responses.…Go ahead and click that.…What you're going to see now are data…for each of the individuals,…and as I scroll down looking at Respondent six,…you'll always see the most recent here by default.…
You're going to see how the responses were collected,…in this case, entered manually for me.…You'll also see information like the date and time,…how much time was spent to complete it,…even the IP address where the person was…when they filled out your survey.…And scrolling down, you'll see a nice summarized view…of each of the questions, all of the answers,…even the comments that were added.…And you can move from respondent to respondent…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.