Learn how to use the exercise files in this course.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the chapters and movies in this course. So, if you do plan on using them I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as right here on the desktop. Double click the exercise files you'll see there's only a couple of files we'll be working with in this course. There are some sample questions we'll be working with to fill out our surveys. And, we even have a Landen Hotel logo we'll be using to put at the top of the survey as we ask questions about our company, The Landen Hotel.
Now, if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry. You can try following along with your own files or simply learn by sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results