Learn how to use the exercise files in this course.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the chapters and movies in this course. So, if you do plan on using them I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as right here on the desktop. Double click the exercise files you'll see there's only a couple of files we'll be working with in this course. There are some sample questions we'll be working with to fill out our surveys. And, we even have a Landen Hotel logo we'll be using to put at the top of the survey as we ask questions about our company, The Landen Hotel.
Now, if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry. You can try following along with your own files or simply learn by sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.