In this video, you will know how to use the web link collector to generate a clickable link that will take respondents to your survey. Learn how to use this link in an email and know it can be posted to a web site or social media account.
- [Instructor] Another popular way to collect responses…for your survey here at Survey Monkey is to use…the web link collector.…A web link is something that you can put virtually anywhere.…You can put it in an email message you're sending…out to specific people.…You can put it up on a website, for example.…So someone's browsing your webpage, they see the link,…they click it, and that takes them to the survey.…You can put it into a blog, you can put it…into social media.…There are other ways of doing that here in Survey Monkey,…but let's take a look at the web link now.…
As you scroll down past your survey collectors,…we've created one so far for our survey…using the email invitation.…Now we're going to go to web link.…Ideal for sharing, there it is, via email,…social media, etcetera.…You can put it into documents that might be read online,…like a PDF, if you wanted to.…Creating a clickable link that will…take people to your survey.…Let's give it a click.…Right away, you can see a web link is generated…and it's going to have a unique code that will only…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results