In this video, you will know how to use social media collectors to post a link to your choice of social media accounts, such as LinkedIn, where respondents can go to take your survey.
- [Instructor] So far if you've been following along,…we have two different ways to collect responses…for our customer satisfaction survey, e-mail and web link.…You can see them here under collect responses.…Now, you may have been wondering in the previous movie…when we created the web link, can you copy…and paste that to posts in social media,…such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or even Twitter,…and the answer is yes, but you can get…a head start by using the social media collector…we're going to talk about in this movie…by going over here to new collector,…give it a click, and select post to social media.…
Now, from here, you can see a web link is created,…and yes we can copy and paste this link anywhere we like…in an e-mail we send out to people, for example,…or, because we're going through the social media collector,…we can choose to post this using our Twitter feed…if you have an account.…There's LinkedIn and Facebook down here…just underneath the link to the right.…You also see some options that are…a little bit different for this type of collector,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.