In this video, you will know how to use the the email collector method to create a customer email message to send out your survey to email recipients in order to gather responses to your survey.
- [Instructor] Well, it's time now to send…our survey out and get responses.…We can use one or more of the collectors…we discussed in the previous movie to get those responses.…And we're going to start with the most popular option…in this movie, sending by email.…Allows us to send out a custom invitation,…track who responds, even send out follow-up reminders…for people who haven't.…So let's give it a click.…There are a few steps involved in setting up this collector.…You can see at the top Compose Message is Step 1 of 3.…
But as you scroll down you're going to see…that the message is really composed for you,…all you need to do is add the names or email addresses,…contacts for example,…of the people you want to send this out to,…and then either accept the default Subject, Message,…and button you see down below, or edit those if you want.…Let's start with recipients.…Clicking in here and typing in an email address…is going to add that person.…I'm going to type in karenleslie,…and I'm not going to click the name that you see popping up,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results