In this video, you will know how to make changes to your filter using the edit option, and know how to unapply and reapply a filter without having to delete it.
- [Narrator] Once you've used a filter to change up…the way you're viewing response data,…there are things you can do with your filter…by clicking the drop-down arrow.…So, if you were following along and you created a filter…for different locations, click the drop-down arrow…if you want to unapply that rule.…Notice, by choosing Unapply,…you're not actually deleting the rule,…it just won't be applied to the data you see over here…on the right.…But if you want to make changes,…you can go to Edit rule or go to Rename rule…to give it a more specific name.…
Question one, London, Paris is the filter,…but we can click inside, select everything…and type, how about Europe Only?…When we click Save, our filter is now called Europe Only,…and that's exactly what we're seeing,…responses for the hotels that are in Europe Only.…Now, the neat things with filters if you upgrade…is you can save them as a view.…If we go to Save as and try to save this as a view…called Europe, for example,…we'll be prompted to upgrade.…
Go ahead and give it a click.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results