- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Hi, and welcome to this course on SurveyMonkey, I'm David Rivers. SurveyMonkey is, in all likelihood, the best known and most popular online survey software around. It can be used for free and offers additional tools that can be paid for. Now, in this course, we'll begin by exploring what SurveyMonkey really is, how it's being used, and how it can help a business. Then, we'll move into building your first survey in SurveyMonkey using a variety of different question types and design options.
We'll explore various methods for collecting results, and finish things off exploring ways to analyze those results using a variety of SurveyMonkey tools. So, what exactly do you need to follow along with me in this course? We'll explore that next.