- What is SurveyMonkey?
- Starting a new survey
- Adding different question types
- Adding pages and branching logic
- Customizing your survey design
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting responses
- Viewing and filtering results
- Sharing results
- Presenting results with the SurveyMonkey dashboard
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Gathering feedback, opinions, and information from a select group of people through the use of surveys printed on paper can be costly and inconvenient, yet it's still a popular option. Online surveys are far more efficient and cost effective and SurveyMonkey is one of the most popular online survey applications available. I'm David Rivers, join me in this course as we explore how you can use SurveyMonkey to meet your online survey needs, either for free or through some of the paid options to help you build the right survey, add the right questions, collect and analyze the results, and even share those results if you so choose. If you're ready, let's get started.
1. Get Started with SurveyMonkey
What is SurveyMonkey?2m 22s
2. Build Your Survey
3. Send Your Survey and Collect Results
4. Analyze Survey Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.