In this video, you will know how to use the share all function to share all the results or just filtered results to a survey using a share link that is created and can be distributed via email, Google+, or via social media.
- [Instructor] If you want to share question summaries…and individual responses with others,…and you want to do so online, you have built-in…options here in SurveyMonkey.…That's what we're going to talk about in this movie.…As you can see I'm still viewing filtered responses…using my Europe Only filter created a couple of movies ago…showing results for Paris and London only.…Keep that in mind.…As we go to the Shared Data portion on the left-hand pane…and click Share All.…We're not really sharing all, we're sharing all…that we see over here on the right-hand side.…
In other words, using the filter that's been applied.…If you want to share all the results…with no filter, you could unapply the filter first…before going to Share All.…Now, how do you want to share?…With Public access, anyone who can get to the link…will be able to see the results.…Using a search engine for example…if you've created that link.…If you want to provide the link to people,…you can choose Anyone with the Link,…and you can create a link, copy it,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.