In this video, learn about many of the practical uses for creating online surveys in a variety of settings, such as small to medium sized business and even enterprises and their departments.
- [Narrator] Whether you use an online survey…or an old-fashioned paper survey,…the main reason for launching a survey of any kind…is to gather information,…but there are so many different types of information…out there and many different scenarios…where launching a survey could be useful.…To get you thinking about creating your own surveys…here in SurveyMonkey,…let's look at some practical uses for surveys,…more specifically, online surveys you might create…with SurveyMonkey.…We'll begin with small and medium size businesses.…
Typically, this segment does not have the budget…for the traditional survey research methods…that are available out there.…Inexpensive online survey options make it possible…for these organizations to get the information…they need to better succeed at what they do.…Customer satisfaction surveys, product reviews,…and internal employee satisfaction surveys are examples…of the types of surveys that might be created by this group.…Academic and educational institutions…are some of the biggest users of online surveys,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results