In this video, you will know how to use the invite feature to invite people to collaborate on the creation and design of your survey by having them add their comments to various parts of the form.
- [Instructor] There might be times when you'd like…to get help or even feedback…on a survey you're creating here in SurveyMonkey.…Maybe you'd like some design tips,…some feedback on the questions you're asking.…Well, there is a way, and that's what we're going to cover…in this movie.…We're going to continue with our customer satisfaction survey,…our two page survey, with our intro page…and our questions on the next page.…If we'd like to get feedback,…notice as we scroll up to the top,…right at the top here where it says, Ready to get feedback,…we can invite others to comment on this survey draft.…
By clicking invite now, it's the same as going here…to the right-hand side and clicking the comments icon.…What it's going to do is open up a separate tab…in your browser, and take you to the preview and test mode.…And you'll notice something else is happening.…Little icons are showing up next to parts of your survey.…Scroll down and click next.…You'll see next to each of questions…these little comment areas.…I'm going to scroll down and go back to the previous.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.