In this video, you will know how to close up your views of your survey when you're done, send out a copy, transfer your survey to someone else, and delete old surveys after they've served their purpose.
- [Narrator] So what happens at the end…when you're done with your survey?…You've sent it out, got all your responses,…analyzed the results, perhaps you've shared with others,…it's time to move on.…All you do is go up to the My Surveys link…here in SurveyMonkey and give it a click.…You'll always have access to your older surveys,…under the Title column you'll see it there,…Customer Satisfaction 2018.…You'll always be able to go in and modify the design,…go back to Analyze and Share.…If you click the drop-down,…you'll see some new options as well,…such as sending out a copy.…
Click Send A Copy and all you need is the username…of the person you want to send this out to.…This has to be someone who has a paid SurveyMonkey plan.…So, if there is someone who's upgraded, has a paid plan,…you can send them a copy of this and they'll have it…in their subscription to SurveyMonkey.…We'll click Cancel.…Another option is just to transfer it.…Click the drop-down, you'll see Transfer survey.…Again, you'll need the username of the person…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results