In this video, you will know how to use filters to focus on specific results, and customize the way they are viewed, such as choosing a different type of chart.
- [Tutor] Up until now, as we've been analyzing…results for our survey, whether it be individual responses…or question summaries, we've been accepting…many of the default settings or options…for what we're seeing.…We're going to change it up a little bit in this movie.…Let's go to question summaries, for example.…Click that tab and as we scroll down,…we see the default, graphical representation for the data,…which is a horizontal bar chart…and we see the numerical data in a table down below,…same thing happens for question two and so on.…
But we can customize any or all of the questions,…that we're seeing, by using the Customize button,…that appears at the top of each one of these questions.…And there is an option, when we make that change…to update all of our questions.…Let's do that, let's click Customize for question one.…You can see the current chart type…selected here under the Chart Type tab…is our horizontal bar, but we can go vertical,…there are different types of horizontal and vertical…bar charts as well, like stacked.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results