In this video, you will know how edit question text, question design and layout, adjust options such as logic and whether a question is mandatory, and change the order in which they appear.
- [Instructor] Once you've added questions to your survey,…maybe using different question types as we have…in our survey, you'll probably want to preview,…even test out the questions to make sure…they're going to look and behave properly…for your respondents.…Then you may need to go in and make a few adjustments,…something we're going to do in this movie.…Let's start by going up to the top…and clicking Preview and Test.…This is going to open up a separate window,…a preview window, and you'll be able to see…what your questions look like,…even test them out by making selections.…
You notice that you can only select one…of the multiple choice.…How long was your stay?…Another one.…There's the star rating.…See how it's just an outline of the star…until you move inside and there's the default color gold.…You could add text in here if you wanted to to comment.…Same thing down below.…There's our matrix where we can go in…and only make one selection per row.…Open-ended question where we can add our responses.…There's the dropdown.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results