In this video, you will know how to adjust the design of your survey by adding a logo, adding a page title, adding on-screen options such as a progress bar and exit button, and choosing from one of the preset themes.
- [Instructor] When creating questions here in SurveyMonkey…you're always going to keep in mind…your audience, the respondents.…You should also keep them in mind…when altering the design of your survey,…something we're going to talk about in this movie.…So far we've been using all of the defaults.…But let's start by going down to Options over here…in the bottom left corner.…With Options you'll notice there are certain options…that appear shaded in gold, those require you to upgrade.…Doesn't mean we can't test them out.…
And then you'll see a list of other options…that may be turned on or off.…Let's start at the very top, Logo, just click there.…You'll notice from here we can go and get an image,…a logo for example,…that would appear at the top of our survey.…From Library is shaded in gold,…so clicking that tab will prompt you to upgrade…to get access to the Library,…a shared collection of images, documents, themes,…but when we go to From Computer…we can actually click a link here…to upload from your computer.…
Now all you need to do is navigate to the Exercise Files,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results