In this video, you will know how to start a new survey from scratch by adding a title and going straight to adding questions or by using one of the provided templates from SurveyMonkey.
- [Instructor] It's time to sign into SurveyMonkey…and get started creating our first survey.…Of course SurveyMonkey is cloud-based, it's online.…You don't need to install any software.…All you need is to open up your browser…and go to SurveyMonkey.com.…That's where you're going to sign in…or if you haven't already setup an account, create one.…Notice you can sign up for free.…That's a great place to get started.…You can always upgrade later on if…you need additional features, or if you know…you need some of those additional features,…go to the Pro Sign Up button.…
At the time of this recording,…that's what the homepage looks like.…So you'll always have an option to sign up for free,…sign up for a paid account, or simply sign in…if you've already setup your account, which I have.…With signing up for free, you'll be prompted…for a username that you'll create.…You'll choose a password.…You'll add things like your name and maybe…an email address to get started.…You'll be logged in at the end of that process.…Going forward though you'll need to click…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results