In this video, you will know how to use a manual collector to manually enter responses from a paper survey when there is no online option for people to fill out your survey.
- [Narrator] When you need to collect responses…from people who are not connected,…they're not online or able to receive…your survey electronically,…you can collect responses manually.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…With the free version of SurveyMonkey,…you're limited to three collectors.…I'm going to remove one, the Web Link connector,…because I'm not getting any responses.…Clicking the drop-down arrow off to the right…allows you too choose from a number…of different options including,…at the bottom, Delete Collector.…Clicking that opens up a warning.…
You're about to delete this collector.…Of course, if there are any responses,…you'd be deleting those as well,…but we don't have any,…so we'll click Delete Collector to confirm.…It's gone, now we're back to two and we can create…a new collector.…Now, as you scroll down, you can see Add A New Collector…has a number of titles including Manual Data Entry.…If you click the New Collector drop-down,…you won't find it there.…So, let's go down to the tile for manual data entry.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results