In this video, you will know how to update collectors, rename them, and then close them down when you wish to no longer accept responses in preparation for the analyzation of results.
- [Narrator] Once your survey has run its course,…it's time to start analyzing the results.…Before you do that though, you'll want to close down…your Collectors so you're no longer receiving responses…from any of the collectors you've set up.…If you were following along with me,…you'll have a manual entry, an email invitation we sent out,…and a collector we posted to social media,…specifically LinkedIn.…You can see, I do have some responses showing up here…in the Responses column while looking…at the Collect Responses phase.…
Now, I'm ready to start analyzing the results.…I don't want to receive anymore responses,…that means closing these up.…You'll notice the Status shows as open.…And when you hover over these,…you can click them to close them.…So, the message going out to people, for example,…would say something like this survey is current closed.…Please contact the author of this survey for assistance.…You can always edit that to be more or less formal,…it's up to you.…But you will need to confirm that you're closing up…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results