In this video, learn how to build a business case for using online surveys, and know the advantages to using an online survey service like SurveyMonkey over traditional hardcopy surveys.
- [Voiceover] If you need to convince yourself…or your organization that online surveys…are the very best way to go,…we're going to examine a business case for…why they should be used and perhaps this will help you…in the decision-making process.…Number one, they're affordable.…Free online surveys can benefit your business…because compared to mailers, fliers,…feedback forms and so on,…they are far less expensive to distribute.…The information you gather from an online survey…is way more cost-effective in its approach to ensuring…that you're keeping your company up to date with…your customers' current opinions on your business.…
They're also very easy to set up and use.…By using a service like Survey Monkey,…free online surveys can be extremely easy to set up…and very easy to utilize,…such as on your existing company web site or blog.…Survey Monkey provides a free template,…which can be customized with your own questions.…Your survey can be hosted and linked to,…and even if you have little to no IT skill,…you'll still be able to distribute…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results