In this video, you will know how to add other types of questions to appear on your survey, such as the matrix, dropdown and open ended question types, and adjust each of their settings and options.
- [Narrator] So far if you've been following along…we've added a couple of different question types…to our survey including multiple choice questions,…and the star rating question.…If you did your homework,…you should have four questions in total,…four being a copy of question three,…that we used the edit button to change up the question…to please rate your overall satisfaction with your room…instead of the original front desk staff.…Well, there are different question types to choose…from here in Survey Monkey that can add some variety…to your survey, but also make it easier,…more efficient for your respondents to take the survey.…
We're going to look at a few of them in this movie…starting with the matrix rating scale.…When you have multiple items to rate the same way,…you can use a matrix or rating scale,…that allows you to set up rows and columns,…and just hover over that you'll see an example…of the rows and the columns that you can choose from,…and you can set this up a number of different ways.…So let's go to matrix rating scale, click the add button.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results