In this video, you will know how to start choosing and adding multiple choice questions to appear on your survey, and choose options to turn on or off for each question.
- [Instructor] After you begin the creation phase…for your survey here in SurveyMonkey,…the next phase is to design your survey.…Notice Design Survey highlighted…on this next screen, and underlined.…Designing your survey involves adding questions,…which is what we're going to do in this movie,…and then we'll be moving on to other design options,…like changing up themes, and adding options…like logos, and other parts to your survey,…such as an exit link, a progress bar,…so people know how far along the survey they are…as they're filling it out.…
Page titles, numbering, et cetera.…We'll get back to those, but right now,…I like to add questions to my survey…before I alter the design, so I have something to preview.…Something to look at and decide…where I need to make adjustments.…So, we started our customer satisfaction survey,…2018, if you were following along in the previous movie.…As we scroll down, we can add a page title, if we wanted to.…It depends on how many pages,…keeping in mind, with the free version of SurveyMonkey,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a business case for online surveys
- Creating a new survey
- Building an online survey
- Editing and reordering questions
- Customizing the design of a survey
- Choosing a collection method
- Collecting and analyzing survey results
- Filtering and customizing results
- Sharing results