In this video, you will know how to add pages and page breaks to a survey as a way of separating it into sections and as a way to break down longer surveys into smaller chunks to avoid overwhelming respondents.
- [Instructor] As you're creating your surveys here…in Survey Monkey, adding questions,…you may realize it's getting kind of long,…you have so many questions appearing on one screen,…your respondents need to scroll way down,…it can look daunting to respondents…when there are too many questions,…you might consider breaking it up into multiple pages.…And there's different ways to do that here…in Survey Monkey that we're going to explore…in this movie, with our Customer…Satisfaction Survey we've been working with.…Currently it's just a single page, seven questions.…But let's say we want to add some…new questions, but on a new page.…
As you scroll past the bottom of Page 1,…past the button labeled Done,…you will notice a link to add a new page,…that's one way to add a new page.…You can also go to the Builder and scroll down,…you'll see New Page there as well,…it automatically adds a new page to the end.…Let's go ahead and do it at the bottom of Page 1.…There we are, Page 2 now appears in the top left corner,…and we see some buttons for Page Logic and More Actions.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Cite the practical uses for SurveyMonkey.
- Explain the process of preparing an effective survey.
- Describe how to customize your survey design.
- Differentiate between different collection methods.
- Recall how to view individual results.
- Explain how to filter and customize results.
- Describe what happens when your survey is complete.