Join Cheryl Ladd for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap up, part of Marketing Foundations: Qualitative Research.
- [Instructor] When you think about…what makes a company successful,…customers are at the top of that list.…But what really differentiates one company from another…is how well they know their customer.…And qualitative research is the key.…As a result of this course,…you now appreciate the role…qualitative marketing research plays…in getting to know your customer at a deeper level.…What they want, what they need,…and what makes them tick.…And you know the steps required to execute…a qualitative research project.…
If this course has wet your appetite,…and you want to learn more,…there's a number of organizations…that have publications, podcasts, webinars…and other resources available…on qualitative marketing research.…Including the Marketing Research Association,…the Qualitative Research Consultants Association,…Quirks, and the RIVA Training Institute.…One of the the things…I hope you've taken away from this course,…is that knowing about your customer…isn't the same as knowing your customer.…Listen and learn.…
You'll be surprised at what you might discover.…
- What is qualitative research?
- The benefits of qualitative research
- Identifying your objectives and methodology
- Creating screeners and discussion guides
- Defining the timeline and logistics
- Writing a report
- Asking questions
- Moderating a group
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Role of Qualitative Research
Qualitative vs. quantitative3m 32s
2. Elements of a Qualitative Research Project
Wrap up1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.