While not a requirement, the exercise files for an example client, Kettle Brew Coffee will help to illustrate some of the points discussed in the course. The files are also good tools and examples to use when conducting your own qualitative marketing research projects.
- [Instructor] If you access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download the files and use them alongside the corresponding chapters. Included in this course, are files for an example client, Kettle Brew Coffee, that will help to illustrate some of the points discussed in the course. These files are also good tools and examples for you to use when conducting your own research projects. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device or your membership doesn't provide access to the Exercise Files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now, let's get started.
- What is qualitative research?
- The benefits of qualitative research
- Identifying your objectives and methodology
- Creating screeners and discussion guides
- Defining the timeline and logistics
- Writing a report
- Asking questions
- Moderating a group