- View Offline
- What is qualitative research?
- The benefits of qualitative research
- Identifying your objectives and methodology
- Creating screeners and discussion guides
- Defining the timeline and logistics
- Writing a report
- Asking questions
- Moderating a group
Skill Level Intermediate
- What would you say if I asked you who is your customer? What does your customer value? These are two of the most important questions you must be able to answer in order for your organization to succeed. They're seemingly simple questions, with not so simple answers. Because as you'll discover in this course, knowing about your customer is not the same thing as knowing your customer. Qualitative marketing research is one of the ways successful companies like Procter and Gamble, Coca-Cola and Disney get to know their customers.
Hi, my name is Cheryl Ladd. And in this course I wanna share with you how to conduct qualitative marketing research. We'll talk about the elements of a marketing research project, and what makes a good moderator. Let's get started.