- What is qualitative research?
- The benefits of qualitative research
- Identifying your objectives and methodology
- Creating screeners and discussion guides
- Defining the timeline and logistics
- Writing a report
- Asking questions
- Moderating a group
Skill Level Intermediate
- What would you say if I asked you who is your customer? What does your customer value? These are two of the most important questions you must be able to answer in order for your organization to succeed. They're seemingly simple questions, with not so simple answers. Because as you'll discover in this course, knowing about your customer is not the same thing as knowing your customer. Qualitative marketing research is one of the ways successful companies like Procter and Gamble, Coca-Cola and Disney get to know their customers.
Hi, my name is Cheryl Ladd. And in this course I wanna share with you how to conduct qualitative marketing research. We'll talk about the elements of a marketing research project, and what makes a good moderator. Let's get started.
1. The Role of Qualitative Research
Qualitative vs. quantitative3m 32s
2. Elements of a Qualitative Research Project
Wrap up1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.