The Surface Pen is a stylus accessory for writing and drawing in Windows 10. This video shows how to ensure that the Pen is properly paired with a Surface device and how to change the battery when necessary.
- [Instructor] One thing that all of the Surface devices…have in common is that they work with the pen,…which is a stylus that you can use with the touchscreen.…The Surface Studio comes with a pen,…but for other devices,…it's an optional accessory sold separately.…In this movie,…we will make sure the pen is set up…and ready to work with a Surface device.…In general, you can use the pen just like your finger…with standard touch controls.…You can tap to click,…double tap to get a double click,…and you can drag things around with the pen.…The pen connects to a Surface device through Bluetooth,…but basic controls like tapping, dragging,…and even writing or drawing on the screen…will work even if the pen…has not been paired through Bluetooth,…so you could get started with the pen without any setup.…
But there are buttons on the pen that you can use…to trigger actions on your computer,…and those do require the Bluetooth connection,…so we should make sure the pen is connected…to your device through Bluetooth.…To do that,…
- Name the important peripheral component that is included with all Surface Books.
- Recall how to bring up the Action Center in Windows 10 using a touch screen.
- Recognize the applications that have native support for the Surface Pen in Windows 10.
- Identify the Windows Settings selection where you find the sign-in options.
- Name the biometric information that you can use to sign into Windows 10.