Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Microsoft Surface and Other 2-in-1s.
- [Nick] Thanks for joining me…for this course on Microsoft Surface…and other two-in-one computers.…If you are already comfortable with Windows in general,…then you should be all set to start using…any Windows computer with a touchscreen,…but if you need to learn more about Windows 10,…I encourage you to check out…one of my Windows 10 essential training courses.…Windows has a major update twice a year…and we keep our training courses…for all of the most recent revisions for Windows 10.…So if you search for Windows 10 Essential,…you'll see several results.…Just choose the right course…for the version of Windows that you're using.…
As of late 2018,…the most up-to-date version is the October 2018 update.…There's a movie in this course…that will help you identify…which version of Windows 10 you have…and which essential training course is right for you.…I hope you have a great time with your two-in-one computer.…
- Name the important peripheral component that is included with all Surface Books.
- Recall how to bring up the Action Center in Windows 10 using a touch screen.
- Recognize the applications that have native support for the Surface Pen in Windows 10.
- Identify the Windows Settings selection where you find the sign-in options.
- Name the biometric information that you can use to sign into Windows 10.