This video introduces the different hardware options found on common 2-in-1 laptop devices. Explore the Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Book, and find how the components compare to common configurations for other 2-in-1 devices.
- In this movie, I want to explore the Surface devices.…Not every hardware component, just the core…features that we need to be aware…of as a starting point for this course.…Every Surface computer runs Windows,…they all have a touchscreen,…and they all work with this, the pen stylus.…It comes with the Surface Studio,…but otherwise, it's an accessory…that you can buy separately.…You can use the pen to write or draw…directly on the screen, so much of this…course will cover how to work efficiently…in Windows 10 using touchscreen controls or the pen.…
And most of these topics apply to other Windows tablets,…and other Windows computers that work…with a pen stylus as well.…Now when most people think of the Microsoft…Surface, they think of one of these devices,…the Surface Pro, the Surface Go, or the Surface Book.…These are true two in one computers,…which can be used as a laptop or as a tablet computer.…The Surface Pro and the Surface Go…have the kickstand on the back, which can…be adjusted to stand the device…up in different angles.…
- Name the important peripheral component that is included with all Surface Books.
- Recall how to bring up the Action Center in Windows 10 using a touch screen.
- Recognize the applications that have native support for the Surface Pen in Windows 10.
- Identify the Windows Settings selection where you find the sign-in options.
- Name the biometric information that you can use to sign into Windows 10.