Join Joel Bradley for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Substance Designer: Product Visualization.
- [Instructor] Now that we have come to the end…of the course,…it's time to think about what we can do next.…What can we do to improve on the content…that has been presented?…The best way to get better…is to dive into a project of our own.…Pick a product and see how you might go about…creating its materials and options…inside the designer application.…Watching adverts and browsing online stores…to see the different options that clients might…want you to build into your materials…is a fantastic way to practice.…
As always, I hope that you've enjoyed…and benefited from this course,…and can apply some of the principles learned…to your own projects.…Thank you for taking the time to work along with me,…and until next time, take care and happy learning.…
- Building the materials
- Blending the materials
- Adding interactivity
- Adding logos, text, and surface choices
- Setting up the environment
- Rendering the visualization
Skill Level Intermediate
3ds Max: Medical Product Visualization with Arnoldwith Duane Loose1h 23m Intermediate
Maxwell Render for Product Visualizationwith Leon van den Heever54m 26s Intermediate
Unreal: Substance Designer Workflowwith Scott Pagano2h 5m Intermediate
1. Building the Materials
2. Creating Product Interactivity
3. Setting Up the Environment
4. Rendering the Product
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.