Join Adam Crespi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Substance Designer for Architectural Visualization.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching my course,…Substance Designer for Architectural Visualization.…If you'd like to learn more,…I'd recommend you go on LinkedIn Learning…and look at the 3ds Max 2018 Essential Training.…This'll provide a good grounding in Autodesk 3ds Max,…a mainstay of design visualization.…I'd also recommend you look at my course,…Unity 5: 3D Essential Training,…as this'll provide a solid grounding in Unity,…looking at materials, lighting, importing assets,…and getting ready to accept your Substance Designer files.…
Lastly, I'd recommend you look…at Learning Substance Designer by Joel Bradley.…This is a good primer on Substance Designer…and will give you a thorough grounding in all the tools…and possibilities available in this groundbreaking package.…Again, thanks for watching my course,…Substance Designer for Architectural Visualization.…Now get out there and start making some materials…to bring in and run around on.…
- Mosaic and metallic tiles
- Determining tile patterns
- Varying tile roughness
- Exposing parameters for design flexibility
- Testing tiles in a scene
- Crafting subtle metallic properties
- Patterned tile for accents
- Wood tile flooring
- Creating wood grain from noise
- Ashlar veneer
- Molded wall panels
- Woven mesh
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Painted Metal in Substance Designerwith Joel Bradley1h 5m Intermediate
Substance Painter Essential Trainingwith Wes McDermott5h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Mosaic Tile
2. Metallic Tiles
4. Patterned Tile for Accents
5. Wood Tile Flooring
6. Ashlar Veneer
7. Molded Wall Panels
8. Woven Mesh
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.