Join Sally Cox for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap up, part of Articulate Storyline 360: Increasing Learner Engagement.
- [Lecturer] Thank you for watching this course.…I've enjoyed sharing my love of e-learning with you.…We've been focusing on learner engagement…because, really, that's what it's all about.…No matter what tool you use the goal…is to keep your learner engaged…step by step through their training…so they'll retain more of it.…There are other courses on this site…that will help you develop your Storyline skills…and teach you more about training development,…and there are good online resources as well.…You should also visit my website…and take a look at my blog…and I share a lot of e-learning resources on Twitter,…so feel free to follow me there,…and please, connect with me on LinkedIn.…
I hope to hear from you and I wish you great success…as you develop more engaging e-learning programs.…
In this course, learn how to go beyond the simple slide deck, and create highly engaging elearning presentations that increase learner agility and motivation using the features and tools of Articulate Storyline 360. Sally Cox combines instruction in the tool with teaching best practices to help you take your elearning development skills to the next level. She explains how to plan and storyboard your course, use design fundamentals to sharpen the aesthetics of your presentation, develop engaging navigation, incorporate storytelling, and create assessments and quizzes.
- Motivating learners with engagement
- Using storyboards to build your vision
- Building the template
- Using the align, ruler, and grid features to keep slides neat
- Working with the corporate brand
- Developing navigation in Storyline
- Buttons, hot spots, and sliders
- Using gamification to help students learn
- Working with audio clips, video, and web links
- Questions, assessments, and quizzes
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Learning Articulate Storyline 360with David Rivers3h 53m Beginner
1. Why Add Engagement?
2. Beginning Steps to Build an Engaging Course
3. Design Basics Using Storyline
4. Develop Navigation in Storyline
5. Storytelling Aids
6. Visuals and Multimedia
7. Questions, Assessments, and Quizzes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.