Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with video, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] Creating interactive video based courses … is easier than ever with Storyline … and that's because working with video … is like working with most any other object. … Now, a couple things we'll do here to get started. … First thing I want to do is change the slide size … of my project and I do that by going to the design tab … and selecting story size. … Most videos today, especially those in content library … will be at a 16 nine aspect ratio … so it just makes more sense to set up our slide … to accommodate that. … So I'll chose 16 nine and click okay. … And that's just because I really want my video … to fill my entire slide. … Going to go ahead and drill down into the slide … and let's add a video to work with. … I'm going to grab one from content library … but if you have one of your own, go ahead and use that. … I'll just search for, I'll do something cooking. … Alright, select a video and click insert. … Now you can insert video multiple ways, right? … We could bring video in from a website, …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.