Renaldo Lawrence works with shape layers using Articulate Storyline 360.
- [Instructor] Articulate Storyline 360 provides you…with loads of different features and tools…to help you complete your project.…One of those tools are shapes.…We can use shapes as buttons or even just to help you…with the design of the overall look…and feel of your project.…We have a background image on our first slide.…So now we need to add a title to our project.…In order to do this, we will first add a shape,…and then add text to the shape.…Articulate Storyline 360 has built-in tools…that make this process simple and easy to do.…
Before we do this, it is always a great idea…to name all of your layers.…In the timeline, unlock the Picture 1 layer.…Now double-click the Picture 1 layer…on the timeline and name it background.…Press Enter.…Lock the background layer.…Naming your layers is very important,…especially if you have more than one layer,…and because having them named…will make using triggers much easier.…
Let's add that shape we mentioned before.…Select the Insert tab from the toolbar.…Choose Shape.…And then under Rectangle, choose the first shape.…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.