- [Instructor] In this movie we will look at … using slide layers to add additional content and … feedback to our interaction. … Now layers are a lot like slides, … in that they have most of the same functionality of slides, … they just reside above the base layer. … So when we add the custom states to the character, … we can control her pose, her looks. … But we don't have a lot of content, … it wouldn't make sense to put videos, … text, graphics, animations inside of her state. … Instead a slide layer makes more sense for that, … and a great way to visualize this, … is to look at examples from content library. … So in this multiple choice question we have a character … with three custom states, right, … so the custom states were created and have to be triggered … to make them show. … So one for each of the choices. … Now the feedback for the learned choices … is managed with slide layers, … and you find those over here in the slide layers panel. … So for the correct choice we have, …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.