Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with built-in states, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] All right, let's go ahead … and get started building out our tab menu navigation. … So, we'll begin by creating those initial shapes. … So from the Insert tab, we're just going to work … with simple Rectangles in this example. … But, tabs could be anything. … You can use shapes, pictures, text, … pretty much anything can be a button in Storyline, … but right now I just want to use some simple Rectangles. … With that Rectangle shape on the slide selected, … let's go ahead and label it. … So I'm just going to type out Tab 01 as my placeholder text. … But the neat thing about typing on the shapes directly … is that you can always go back and edit those any time. … Also, a good idea, early on to start getting … in the habit of naming your objects. … Makes it so much easier later on … when you are adding triggers and controlling these … with other types of events. … Want to duplicate this first one two more times … so that we have total of three navigation buttons. … So, I'm going to hold down the control key …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.