In this movie, you will know how to add additional slides to a scene that already exists in a project and then add, modify, and format text on a slide. Learn how to add additional slides to an existing scene, then about adding, modifying, and formatting
- Now that we have a basic layout planned…for our Storyline project, which includes three scenes.…We have our background information, local attractions,…and there is a quiz scene, which we haven't added much to,…just a blank slide, but that's our layout.…Now it's time to start thinking about content.…The popular type of content you'll add to your projects…are text slides.…And that's what we're going to do…in this movie.…Let's start though by going to the very first slide…in our orientation project here.…
You can open up Orientation0204 if you're catching up.…Double-clicking the first slide…is going to switch us from story view into slide view.…And the first slide in our first scene is selected.…So, because this came from PowerPoint,…we'll want to scour through every individual slide…to make sure things are laid out properly…and the way we want them to look,…and if there are any typos, fix them up.…Just like in a PowerPoint slide,…we see various types of content like an image,…but we also see text boxes.…
Click anywhere in the paragraph text…
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.