Renaldo Lawrence covers why he chose to use Articulate Storyline 360 for this project.
- [Instructor] When thinking about creating…and building content for your learners,…it is essential that we have an application…that allows us to work with multimedia components,…such as video, text and audio.…All of us learn differently,…and being able to create content…that cater to each learning style is important.…There are loads of great software programs…available on the market, but the one we're going…to use is Articulate Storyline 360.…Some of the reasons we chose Articulate Storyline 360…are: number one, we can export the content…to both HTML5 and Flash.…
This way we're giving our learners a choice…depending on how they want to interact with the materials.…Number two, we can export content out for…both IOS and Android devices.…Number three, we can create content that is…interactive and easy to use.…Number four, we're able to add animation.…Number five, we're able to test our…learners' knowledge with quizzes.…
And finally, learners are able to download…the course to their tablet devices.…With such a great program to build our project,…
- Design thinking
- Setting up and customizing the project
- Adding content
- Working with shapes, characters, buttons, sounds, and animation
- Building navigation menus
- Using triggers and hyperlinks
- Inserting and editing scenes
- Adding assessments and quizzes
- Exporting the final project
- Using Articulate 360
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate: Visual Design Basicswith David Rivers2h 33m Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
1. Building for Mobile
2. Planning to Build
3. Designing Mobile Elearning
4. Building a Navigation Menu
5. Working with Scenes
6. Adding Interactive Elements
7. Publishing Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.