Join David Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video What you’re building: Look at your project, part of Articulate 360: Interactive Learning.
- [Instructor] Let's take a quick look … at the project we're going to build in this chapter … just so you have an idea of all the things … we're going to be working on. … So the first thing you probably notice … is that the slide size has been changed, … we're using a wide aspect ratio of a 16:9. … We have a background image that we inserted here … from Content Library, an illustrated character, … and some placeholder text, … and then of course we have these three tab buttons … over here on the left. … As I mouse over each, you can see that its color changes, … its visible state changes to indicate … that it's a clickable object. … When I click an object, … we see the text changes here on the slide, … character state changes, … and then we also have a icon … to indicate this tab has been visited. … Same thing with Tab 02, … you can see that we have a selected state here … to indicate that this is the current tab content changes … and the character changes. … Before I click Tab 03, take a look down here …
- Elements of interactivity
- Using slides and scenes
- Working with layers
- Customizing the slide design
- Working with built-in and custom states
- Adding interactivity with triggers
- Working with dials and sliders
- Converting static content into knowledge checks
- Creating branching scenarios
- Making interactive videos
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Creating Mobile Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence1h 34m Intermediate
Articulate 360: Advanced Actionswith David Anderson2h 26m Intermediate
1. Elements of Interactivity
2. Building Blocks of Interactivity in Storyline
3. Start to Finish: Tabs Interactions
4. Storyline Essentials for Interactivity
5. Converting Static Content into Knowledge Checks
6. Creating Branching Scenarios
7. Creating Interactive Videos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.