Learn more about the software requirements and skills prerequisites for the course Learning Articulate Storyline 360, and approaches to a successful learning experience.
- [Narrator] Well here's what you need to follow along with me in this course. Firstly I'll be working with Storyline 360 on a Windows computer. To follow along with me you'll need to have Storyline 360 installed. Now if you don't have it already you can go to articulate.com to get your free 30 day trial. You'll also need an internet connection. Firstly just to be able to get Storyline but also to launch Storyline on your computer. That's right, when you launch Storyline you'll be asked to sign into your account whether you have purchased Articulate 360 or plan on using the free 30 day trial.
And while you won't need to have any previous experience with Storyline to follow along with me some experience in a Windows environment will definitely make things easier for you as we move through the chapters and movies in this course. So with so much to cover let's get started with Storyline 360.
- Opening a project and touring the UI
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Inserting new scenes and adding slides
- Working with slides and text
- Adding animation and transitions
- Using assets and elements
- Working with audio and video
- Measuring the effectiveness of elearning with assessments
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assessing Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.